Contact Lens melt to your eyes at BBQ – FALSE


BE WARNED — If you are following links to articles and links on facebook you may be opening yourself up to possible infection from the many malware, virus and spyware attacks that attach themselves to facebook profiles and links. Do yourself a favor and have your computer checked today.. GET A FREE DIAGNOSTIC TODAY .. Call (940) 320-9114 or Chat with an technician for details.


The story looks something like this

Important Information :
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an …open grill or fire) While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Friends if u feel the information is important, Please share this message to all your near & dear ones.

 

You can see this debunked at

 

About

William Helloms is the founder and owner of WilTech Services.

Posted in Facebook, Facebook Tips, fiction